OptimAAte and Energy Systems
HDAA: High-Demand Amino Acids
OptimAAte® has been designed to replenish the stocks of two very important amino acids: histidine and glycine.
These amino acids are required in high proportions to manufacture key components of your energy systems.
- Haemoglobin for carrying oxygen to the muscles and removing waste CO2.
- Cytochromes which are used to extract energy out of foods and stores. They also help in the removal of toxic waste products.
OptimAAte® taken with water, will
- Restock the HDAA lost in sweat
- Minimise demand on the breakdown of muscle proteins and therefore help to maintain muscle mass
- Conserve energy by minimising the daily requirement for synthesising new muscle proteins.
- Sustain the body’s highly efficient bio-machinery for effective utilisation of energy foods and stores.
- Support the body’s capacity to remove toxic wastes and maintain anti-oxidant systems.